Customer support specialist
Part time / Full time
The Customer Support Specialist is member of the development team and close to the platform and her features. He or she is able to listen to customers and help solve issues.
Typically you need to be able to:
- Communicate clearly and friendly in English
- Solve issues and aim for a satisfied customer
- Understand the payment platform and all her features
- Train the customer on how the use our platform
- Understanding of project management, agile, documentation, collaborative working
- We want you to excel in what you do and aim want you to visit customers as well
What are your key skills need?
- Fluent communication in English
- Analytical thinking
- Collaborative and curious mindset
- Behavior: Can do attitude, robust, humor, communicative, respectful
Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity are the pillars of our culture: you must recognize these values and behaviors in your personality.
Your manager is the CTO and he will guide, support and coach you. We will provide you with a good salary, training and other personal development opportunities, a great team and participation in our company.
Please join us and lets have fun while we grow and innovate! Send your resume and motivation letter to the e-mailaddress below.
At Magnius, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Magnius, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!