The Implementation Manager role is a critical role in our team to tune our state-of-the-art platform even more to the needs of our customers.
Typically you need to be able to:
- Perform workshops, create project plans and execute these
- Manage and provide overviews regarding progress and status, financial information, issue management etcetera
- Inform our customers about current and future features: this can be done via training sessions.
- Act as Product Manager and understand our Product
- Define the requirements for new features or customization
- Be knowledgeable about our and other platforms, payments products and trends in our industry
- Collaborate with the internal teams where resources are not unlimited available
- Travel and stay in all parts of the world for periods up to 2 weeks in one trip. You will travel about 60% of your time
- Present the company at events or at (potential) customers
What are your key skills need?
- Project Management
- Fluent communication in English
- Academic and analytical thinking
- Collaborative and curious mindset
- Behavior: Can do attitude, robust, humor, clear communication
Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity are the pillars of our culture: you must recognize these values and behaviors in your personality.
Your manager is the COO and he will guide, support and coach you. We will provide you with a good salary, training and other personal development opportunities, a great team and participation (shares) in our company.
Please join us and lets have fun while we grow and innovate!
At Magnius, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Magnius, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!