Inside sales representative
Part time / Full time
Magnius provides a payments platform for online merchants, PSPs, acquirers and ISOs, which allows unified access to a multitude of payment methods. As we are scaling our sales organization, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support us.
- You will be responsible for the crucial part of the first personal impression the company makes by taking a strong consultative sales approach
- You will build rapport with potential new customers via mail, phone and videoconferencing
- You will make initial sales pitches and give in-depth product demonstrations
- You will take inbound leads across the entire sales journey, converting them into customers
- You will be qualifying inbound leads and ensuring product fit
- You will ensure documentation of the sales pipeline in the CRM System
- You will negotiate commercials and close deals in cooperation with the sales management & legal team
- You will support the Sales Management in preparing RFP responses and customer presentations
- You will provide them with feedback to help improve the product & services offerings
- Experience in the online payments or Saas industry preferred
- 2+ years in sales – preferably B2B software products
- Experience in a customer facing role and stakeholder management
- English is a must, additional Dutch fluency is preferred but not essential
- Technical knowledge to be able to confidently discuss technical topics
- “Can-Do” attitude and ability for self-organization
- Opportunity to establish and grow in a scaling SaaS environment
- Agile and team-oriented company in the city center of Leiden, The Netherlands
- Company notebook (free choice of software)
- Opportunity to work independently on tasks and take on responsibility
Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity are the pillars of our culture: you must recognize these values and behaviors in your personality.
Your manager is the CEO and he will guide, support and coach you. We will provide you with a good salary, training and other personal development opportunities, a great team and participation in our company.
Please join us and lets have fun while we grow and innovate! Send your resume and motivation letter to the e-mailaddress below.
At Magnius, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Magnius, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!